We’re excited to announce we have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout. It’s a safe and simple way to get the stuff you want, when you want it.
● More than 90 million shoppers are using Klarna.
● 200,000 retailers are working with Klarna worldwide.
● Klarna are one of Europe’s largest banks and they’ve been powering online checkouts for 15 years.
Safe and secure
With Klarna, you are always covered through Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy. Modern safeguards protect your information to prevent unauthorized purchases.
How it works
Add products to your cart and select “Klarna” when you check out.
Enter a few personal details and you’ll know instantly if you’re approved.
Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay and you can manage your order and payments in the Klarna app.
You can complete your future Klarna purchases with just one click.
Pay in 3 interest-free instalments
Spread the cost of your purchase into 3 interest-free instalments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with remaining instalments scheduled automatically every 30 days. No interest or fees. Select the Klarna option and enter your debit or credit card information. To check your eligibility, Klarna will perform a soft search with a credit reference agency. This will not affect your credit score.
No interest. No fees. No impact to your credit score.
● A new way to pay that’s an alternative to a credit card.
● 3 instalments gives you flexibility to shop without interest or hidden fees.
● Not making your payment on time could affect your ability to use Klarna in the future.
● Debt collection agencies are used as a last resort.
You must be 18+ and a EU resident to be eligible for this credit offer: Pay in 3 Terms and Conditions
Visit Klarna’s FAQ page to find out more about using Klarna.
La Débraillée is not a lender and acts only as an introducer. The credit product is provided by Klarna Bank AB (publ). Credit is only available to permanent EU residents aged 18 and over, depending on their status. Terms and conditions apply.